With the final consultation period upon us, many of you will have, or are planning to attend one of the SODC drop in sessions for more information. We wanted to help you with responding to the current consultation and there are two ways that you can respond.
- Option 1 – A paper response to fill out and post to SODC. The form to use can be downloaded using the link below:
- Paper Response Form Download
- Option 2 – You can respond online and the following URL
To help you with your response, we have created a couple of documents for you.
- Sample Response Form – A sample response form provding an example of a response. You can download the form using the link below:
- Sample Respone Document Download
- Objection Reasons – A document providing some options for objection to help you in completing the form and the objections you could use within the response. This can be downloaded using the link below:
- Objection Reasons Document Download
Also please remember to attend a drop in session if you can and want further details, please see our events diary for details on location and times for all drop in sessions including the SODC sessions if you have not already attended one.
Finally, we have launched a survey in the proposed development and ask that you all please complete the survey as the more numbers the better. If you have completed a paper version then please do not complete the online version as we can only count you once. To access the survey please click the link below
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch through our website.